Monday, March 31, 2014

Nursery Design Part II



I am starting to lay out the art pieces above the changing area.  My mom gave me some beautiful water colors she'd painted and I received a wonderful Where The Wild Things Are painting from a friend.  I was thinking of incorporating the maternity series my friend Krista of Love Song Photo has been doing with me.  I'm waiting for one more bump photo and perhaps one with the baby in place of the bump.  There is sort of a balance problem, so my other thought to balance the vignette is to add a small shelf with the little guy's initials.  Sorry guys - you only get to see his last initial for now.

Any other fabulous ideas?  I am open to feedback!

2 comments:

Patty Lewis said...

I like the shelf. What does the sign next to the K say? The arrangment looks good.
Mom

Unknown said...

Very cute baby.. I guess you may need some kids lamps when you make a baby nursery for him.