Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby On Board!



In the last year since my previous post, quite a bit has changed.  We're expecting a little one, arriving in just about a month from now.  I will start using this blog a lot more as a forum to share pictures with my  friends and family in an effort to keep my Facebook page from becoming all about my baby.

As we're putting together the nursery, I have been developing a 3D model so I can look at different options in the space.  I've decided to share a couple of the renderings here with you.

The alphabet painting in the first photo was a gift from my mom, which she painted herself and surprised me at my baby shower this past weekend.  How amazing!!
I am toying with the idea of a wall decal of a nautical compass.  Maybe, maybe not.  The next item we need is a low bookshelf  to store all the baby's toys and books.  Stay tuned for more images as I put together the art wall above the changing table!

Here's a close-up of the painting:

5 comments:

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Love the picture Patty painted!!

Elizabeth Taylor said...

Love the picture Patty painted!!

Alexis said...

So exciting!

Patty Lewis said...

Your rendering of the nursery is amazing! I have a new found appreciation of what you do as a designer! Love you.

Unknown said...

I think you may need some kids lamps to deco the baby nursery.